Welcome to the integrated USF System Course Proposal site. This site is the official USF System course proposal site to be used by USF, USF St. Petersburg and USF Sarasota-Manatee faculty to propose new and changes to existing undergraduate and graduate courses.
The current course proposal system will be turned off on January 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. and will accept no new proposals (including general education proposals).
- Any course proposal that has been submitted and is in the approval workflow, including those proposals that were returned to the proposer on August 1, 2019 or later, will be moved through current processes, including seeking of concurrency, during the Spring 2020 semester.
- Any proposal that was returned to the proposer before August 1, 2019, and is currently in the proposer’s queue, will be restricted from being resubmitted.
- As of 5:00 pm on January 31, 2020, any proposal that is in the proposer’s queue as “created” but not submitted will be restricted from being submitted through the current proposal system. An alternative course proposal system will be announced at a later date.
Please direct any questions as follows:
- Current Course Proposal System: Cynthia Brown Hernandez (email@example.com), Director, ODS-Academic Planning and Operational Reporting.
- Graduate New Course Proposal System: Dr. Ruth Bahr (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Dean, Office of Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate New Course Proposal System: Dr. Jennifer Lister (email@example.com), Associate Dean, Office of Undergraduate Studies